This program is open to university students and recent graduates who want to train in their professional field and gain valuable international experience for up to 18 months.
Who can participate
All applicants who meet the following requirements can participate in the program:
- Age: 21 to 35 years old
- Level of English*: Upper-intermediate
- Nationality: Bulgarian and any other nationality as long as the applicant is/was a student at a Bulgarian university
- Education and experience: Applicants must have three years of cumulative experience (educational and/or work experience) in a field directly related to the Trainee position. For example: 3 years of education completed in a field directly related to the Trainee position or 2 years of education completed and 1 year of work experience, all in a field directly related to the Trainee position.
The Intern participant can research his/her own paid or unpaid internship placement and housing.
- Application form;
- A letter of motivation;
- 2 passport photos (smiling);
- Recommendations from previous employers with contact information and a seal;
- Copy of a valid passport;
- Copy of previous visas;
- English Language Certificate.
*If you are interested in internship duration and the fees, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
What is included:
- Interview at the office;
- Application documents;
- Training plan;
- DS 2019;
- Health insurance;
- Travel arrangements;
- Help with the preparation of visa application documents;
- Support during the stay in the USA.
What is not included:
- Visa fee (160$);
- Plane ticket;
- SEVIS (180$);
How long does the procedure take from the moment of application to the receipt of the necessary visa document?
Self-arranged: at least 8 weeks setup time upon receipt of the application at the Main office of the American organization.
For more information, contact us here!